Patients’ religious beliefs are as varied as the ships on the sea. There are people that have deeply held, culturally significant convictions. Some don’t believe in anything. And there’s everything in between. Your healthcare team must understand how the care they provide is affected by these beliefs. Learn how to care for patients while honoring their belief system.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
· Explain how beliefs impact the care experience
· Understand the religious and spiritual influences that impact the provision of care
· Differentiate the core beliefs of several religions regarding healthcare choices
· Respect and understand the cultural influences impacting care
· Determine how best to approach these issues with patients and families
If you are registering multiple attendees, you must click on each registrants name to edit their details.
Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ411 North Ave E Cranford, NJ 07016
www.homecarenj.org Phone: (732) 877-1100