Being a clinical manager brings a myriad of responsibilities. Join us to learn more about critical leadership regulations, compliance issues, documentation challenges, how to support eligibility, the hospice process, Conditions of Participation (CoPs), QAPI, and emergency preparedness.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
· Define the hospice clinical manager’s role and responsibility in supporting regulatory compliance
· Explain the manager’s role within the emergency preparedness plan and program
· Discuss clinical management’s role in the agency’s QAPI program
· Utilize the LCDs and clinical guidelines to ensure Medicare eligibility
· Describe the importance of Medicare eligibility in the clinical manager’s role
If you are registering multiple attendees, you must click on each registrants name to edit their details.
Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ411 North Ave E Cranford, NJ 07016 Phone: (732) 877-1100