This training opportunity is being offered FREE through a grant opportunity.
This is a savings of $1800 per attendee to your organization.
Registration is limited to 30 seats!
Requirements include 2 hours of independent study prior to the course. Course will be a live virtual classroom.
Attendees will automatically be registered for the 2nd training day on December 13th from 12:30-4:00pm.
ATTENDANCE FOR BOTH DAYS ARE MANDATORY.
MHFA teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults.
Mental Health First Aid learning objectives include:
• Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
• Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
• How to interact with a person in crisis.
• How to connect a person with help.
• Expanded content on trauma, substance use and self-care.
Contact Christine at [email protected] for questions.