STAY IN THE LOOP
• Members-only email network keeps providers and industry partners well-informed about trending issues, regulations and legislation
• Receive news on developments at both the state and national levels
• Stay up-to-date with critical emergency alert notices
• Transitions weekly newsletter, information on latest developments in end-of-life news
• Networking opportunities to broaden access to industry colleagues and decision makers
GAIN KNOWLEDGE & TRAINING
• Full access to the members only area of website
• Discounted rates on professional development and education workshops
• Member-only rates at our Annual Conference, bringing the latest financial, clinical, legislative, regulatory, and industry information to administrators, managers and professionals responsible for home care and hospice
• Member-only programs to provide up-to-date information on trends in home care and hospice, along with access to state policy makers
• A wide variety of committees and work groups offering members the opportunity to share opinions, discuss concerns, apply industry knowledge and expertise on pertinent policy issues
• Opportunity to participate in decision-making process of Association and have concerns heard by Board members
• Promotion of new home care and hospice concepts and services through collaboration with special projects and participation on health care coalitions.
•Discounted rates on job postings placed through our Career Center, providing opportunity to reach your target audience.
•Access services offered by our Industry Partner members.
•Take advantage of savings offered on selected industry products related to recruitment and retention.
MARKET YOUR ORGANIZATION
• A listing in the Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ’s Find a Provider Online Directory, a go-to resource for hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living residences, senior housing, area agencies on aging, federal, state, legislative and regulatory offices, and other community organizations
• An Industry Partner Online Directory promoting services offered by your organization
• Advertising your organization’s services and products to members, consumers, and referral sources
ELEVATE YOUR PRESENCE
• State and Federal lobbying representation advocating for the advancement of home care and hospice
• Receive referrals as a result of the assistance we provide to consumers and professionals who have questions about home care and hospice
• Use of the Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ’s member logo to promote your organization’s affiliation with the leading Home Care and Hospice organization in New Jersey
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Have a question and don’t know the answer?
The Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ staff is one call away at 732-877-1100 to answer questions and provide support for our members